Sunday, October 30

Another Hairy Predicament

Dear Readers,

Tuesday marks my second poke at Movember. Funds raised throughout this campaign will help make a tangible difference to the lives of others. Through the Movember Foundation and its men’s health partners, the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue – the national depression initiative, they are funding world class research, educational and support programs which would otherwise not be possible. Help me ensure that the lives of nerds the world over are just that little bit better.

Last year I raised just shy of three hundred dollars for the cause. It's not much, but it's something I guess.

This year, I'll be rocking the Selleck. That's right, Magnum P.I's tea strainer of choice will adorn my lips in all of its glory. You can't buy a moustache that awesome, but you can sponsor it. If you're in a position to support my Movember efforts, please visit the following link: http://mobro.co/UnbearableDutch

You maginficent bastard (care of Magnificent Bastard)

To further implore you to support my efforts, please observe the following picture of Mike Haggar performing a piledriver on a shark:

Mike Haggar showing aquatic lifeforms how it's done (care of Nerdhammer)

In all seriousness, I'd very much appreciate your support once again. Here's hoping that we can exceed last year's effort.

To a long, healthy Movember.

Dutch

No comments:

Post a Comment